OUR RULES AND REGULATIONS
This section has some fun legalese from our awesome lawyers. Scroll down for more links!
Enter the Benovate® Contest (“Contest”) to compete with other members for who collects the most steps, achieves the largest weight loss percentage or attains the highest Engagement Score. The Contest is sponsored and managed by Benovate Holdings, Inc. (“Benovate”).
No purchase is necessary.
Your participation in the Contest constitutes your full and unconditional agreement to these Contest rules (“Contest Rules”).
- ELIGIBILITY: You must be an enrolled member on the Benovate® web platform to participate. Each Contest entry is limited to one member.
- DETERMINATION OF THE WINNERS: You must be at least 18 years old to be eligible to receive a prize or award. Contest winners are selected solely based on who attains the highest metric, as determined by Benovate. There may be more than one winner in any given Contest. In the event of a tie, a random drawing will be conducted to determine the winner. All winner decisions are final and non-appealable.
- PRIZES/AWARD: Contest winners will receive the prize or award identified in the contest page. To the extent a prize has a monetary value, that value will be determined by Benovate and communicated in Contest announcements made prior to the commencement of the Contest. Prizes or awards will be sent via mail or as otherwise determined by Benovate.
- USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION: By entering the Contest, you understand and agree that your first and last name will be visible to all contestants, along with the particular score or metric you achieved in a particular contest, and any other information relevant to the contest you participated in.
- MODIFICATION OF CONTEST RULES: Benovate reserves the right to modify any terms of this Contest and these Contest Rules at any time, at its sole discretion and without providing you with any notice. Benovate also reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it at any time, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest.
- SUPPLEMENTAL CONTEST RULES: These Contest Rules may be supplemented by instructions provided from time to time by Benovate. In the event of any conflict between these Contest Rules and any Contest announcements, the Contest Rules will prevail.
- RELEASE OF LIABILITY: You agree to indemnify Benovate, its agents, representatives, affiliates, directors, officers and employees (collectively, “Indemnified Parties”) from and against any and all liability or causes of action (however named or described) for any injuries, losses and/or damages resulting from your participation, or inability to participate, in the Contest. Neither of the Indemnified Parties shall be responsible for any expenses incurred by you in connection with your participation in this Contest.
- LAW: The Contest will be conducted in accordance with the laws of the State of Minnesota. All disputes concerning these terms and Contest shall be adjudicated exclusively in the federal and state courts having jurisdiction over Hennepin County, Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA.
- SPONSOR: The sponsor and administrator of this Contest is Benovate Holdings, Inc., and can be contacted by U.S. mail: 2829 University Ave SE, Suite 820. Minneapolis, MN 55414.